Transactions between companies are known as business-to-business transactions. It can be between a retailer and a wholesaler or a wholesaler and a manufacturer. It can be done by bringing together suppliers and buyers from all over the world. B2B marketplaces enable you to talk directly to your target market. It helps you to save time and money in the sales process. Being a part of a single platform with other businesses that are similar to yours allows for a lot of flexibility and growth. There is a vast number of such marketplaces that provide budding B2B companies. They have the potential to boost sales and growth.
TOP 10 B2B MARKETPLACES YOU SHOULD RELY ON FOR EXPANSION:
- AMAZON BUSINESS- Amazon has officially established AmazonBusiness.in. It took advantage of India’s unrestricted FDI legislation for the B2B sector. It is a dedicated portal for Indian small business owners and sellers. Small companies, entrepreneurs, department stores, Kirana stores, drugstores, clinics, hospitals, hotels, and restaurants are among Amazon’s current targets. Through Amazon’s B2B commerce platform, you can become an Online Business Seller. It enables you to sell in large quantities at wholesale costs. Only businesses are eligible for discounts and tax deductions.
GLOBAL TRADE PLAZA-
The top B2B marketplace is all about supplying genuine products to worldwide buyers and ensuring customer happiness. It may help you address all of your business problems in one spot. It’s a leading B2B marketplace in India that lets sellers manage their accounts and orders. It even allows us to set budgets and buy limits. Global Trade Plaza’s best feature is that it facilitates secure global business collaboration and transactions. On this B2B Marketplace in India, you’ll find reputable sellers presenting their goods and services. Through this network, you may connect with buyers and distributors all around the world. It will help you expand your business overseas.
- UDAAN- Udaan was designed to make it easier for Indian SMEs to trade. Udaan allows merchants, retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers to sell and buy goods. It’s a well-known B2B e-commerce site. Udaan is already a member of the prestigious Unicorn club. Apart from trading, Udaan assists its users in thriving by keeping them up to date on current events. It even provides AI-based insights.
- ALIBABA: Alibaba was created in 1999. It is the world’s largest b2b import-export portal. Alibaba sells hundreds of millions of items in over 40 different categories. It includes consumer electronics, machinery, and clothing. If you’re a seller, you can display up to 50 things for free. It helps you to get a great mini-site with an unlimited number of products or services to display. If you’re a buyer, fill out a ‘Request for Quote’ form and merchants will contact you.
This is a well-known website. It claims to be India’s largest B2B marketplace. Through online services, directory services, and trade promotional events, Tradeindia.com assists them in advertising their business abroad. TradeIndia is a fantastic platform that allows buyers and sellers from all over the world to connect and do business in a smooth and effective manner.
- EXPORTERS INDIA: Exporters India is India’s largest searchable B2B marketplace for buyers and sellers. Exporters India is home to a wide variety of products and businesses from around the globe.
- TRADEKEY: TradeKey is the name of an online selling platform with a wide range of products. India, Pakistan, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Bangladesh account for the majority of clients
- JIM TRADE: Another Indian business directory is JimTrade. Customers may get extensive and up-to-date information on Indian products and suppliers through JimTrade.This places JimTrade on the list of India’s best B2B marketplaces.
- WEBDEALINDIA: The portal is intended to be a one-of-a-kind B2B and B2C marketplace where buyers may browse a big inventory, take advantage of pre-packaged wholesale savings, connect with retailers, and, most importantly, pay for their purchases online.
- DHGATE: DHgate allows international importers to buy Chinese products and have them sent to over 200 countries across the world. DHgate, like many other well-known online marketplaces, has won awards for being the best B2B marketplace.