Microsoft recently released Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Build 22504 for users on one channel. The new build comes with several new features, with Microsoft announcing that more builds will not be available next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States.
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Build 22504
“We’ve added the ability to customize emotions based on family members’ facial and skin color, capturing pairs of hearts, kisses, and hands. Just open the emoji panel (WIN +.) And click below in the search box.” Try the following recipes by typing: family, couple, keep, or kiss. Microsoft explains that this is not yet available to all insiders because we want to monitor feedback and see how we present it to everyone before submitting it. Do.
In addition, the company has introduced a new keyboard shortcut called Windows Keyboard + Alt + K to silently change the new image in the taskbar while displaying.
The Microsoft Build 22504 offers a Windows 11 internal view for internalization in a single channel. With this build, the company extends 13 touch keyboard themes to more hidden experiences, adding emoji customization and more.
Windows 11 Touch Keyboard themes now apply to our other hidden experiences, including IME, emoji panel, and voice typing. You can find themes in the new “Text Unhide” section in Settings> Personalization.
Second, makeup enhances the ability to personalize emojis based on family members’ facials. Also, skin color, pairing with hearts, kissing, and holding hands.
Both experiments were broadcast on the same channel for the Windows Endowment sub-set. Based on the feedback, Microsoft will make it available to everyone later.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22504 A few more changes include:
- You can now use the WIN + Alt + K keyboard shortcut to move a new silent image in the taskbar when it appears.
- Based on the feedback, we search for emotions in Portuguese and Polish with somewhat more flexible keywords that have hints.
- Introducing Framework 4.8.1 Our latest .NET Framework that brings original ARM64 support for .NET Framework time.
- Because Windows 11 Settings> System> Voice shows a warning that microphone access is restricted in your privacy settings, we will remove this warning to alert you.
- Added support for the 2021 cancellation of daylight saving time for the Republic of Fiji.
- We make a change so that in new installations, the Touch Marker option is now turned off by default under
- Settings> Accessibility> Mouse and Touch Marker. As part of this change, we added a link to this settings page
- from Settings> Bluetooth & Devices> Touch and made it so that the push and hold image is now always visible regardless of settings. Happens.
- Apps are now run by default to a maximum when the tablet is located on smaller devices. With an 11-inch screen up and down).
- In addition, there is a long list of identified improvements and problems in this structure.
There are also additional changes to the terms of access.
“We’re making a change so that in the new installation, the touch marker option is now turned off by default under Settings> Accessibility> Marker and Mouse Touch. Touch has added a link to this settings page and made it so that pressing and holding. The image is now always visible depending on the status of the settings.
As before, there are many new fixes, but there are many well-known issues, and it is strongly recommended that you check out the complete changes in the post-code box for a full description of this version.
The changes included in the developer channel structures do not have a specific ETA for inclusion in the production structures.