In a rush to print an important document, suddenly you see a notification that your HP printer offline. This is a very common scenario. It is a common problem and it can be fix.
This is a common problem with HP printers. It can be easily fixed by following a few simple step. We will be discussing the causes and ways to quickly resolve this problem in this blog.
What causes the HP Printer Offline Issue
It is very frustrating to see an error message saying that your HP printer is offline.
Your printer will not be able to accept new printing jobs or processes if it is offline. It is important to stop all print jobs until the problem is resolved. Below are some troubleshooting tips that can help you resolve your problem. If you have given print commands, and there are print jobs still in queue, you can cancel them until they are completed. These are two common causes of offline errors that can occur in your printer. Also visit Hp printer repair in dubai.
- Drivers that are no longer relevant
- Problems with connection
- A settings error
We are here to help you. Let’s find out what the problem is with your printer, and how we can fix it.
Solution to fix HP Printer Issue Offline
We will share all conditions and the corresponding solutions. If your problem is resolved, you can stop resting. So that you can find the right solution to your problem, we will share everything from the easiest to the most difficult.
Option 1: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix an HP printer offline problem
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor app to identify and fix error. You can use a special version to fix offline problem.
- Double-click the downloaded location to allow HPPSdr.exe’s execution. You may need administrator mode to do this.
- When prompted, choose Yes to Trust the File Source because it comes directly from HP Technical Support.
- Click Start to select your printer
- Restart your printer if it isn’t listed before you click Retry in the Print & Scan Doctor application.
- Any possible connection issues will be detected by the application. Follow the prompts to enable printer updates.
These steps will assist you in checking the status of your printer if the problem has been solved. If the status has changed from offline to on-line, then you can print. If the Hp printer continues to go offline, then it will move on to the next option.
Option 2 – Set Your Printer as default printer
It may be necessary to manually specify your default printer preference. These steps will resolve the issue in Windows 10. Before you start, make sure you have all the Windows 10 updates installed.
Windows 10 users
- Open Devices by using the search box, or asking Cortana.
- Scanners and printers
- Check the box next “Let Windows Manage my default Printer” to make sure it isn’t check. Click the box to deselect it if necessary.
- Choose your printer from this drop-down menu.
- If you have more than one printer listed, select the version that has an idle or online status.
- Choose Manage
- Select Set as default.
Windows 8 users
Select your printer from the available options. Select the one that isn’t greyed out if there are multiple version. From the context menu, select “Set as default printer”.
Print again. Continue to the next section if your device is not connect.
Option 3 – Check your connection
There could be many reason your printer seem to be offline, depending on how it is connect to your device. Make sure your USB cord is securely attach if you are using it to connect. Try a different USB cable if the problem persist.
You can also connect to your printer over a wireless network by following these steps:
- Turn off your printer, wait 10 seconds, then unplug the power cord.
- Next, turn off your computer.
- Restart the printer by connecting the power cord.
- Unplug the power supply to your wireless router.
- Wait 10 seconds before you reconnect it.
- Your internet connection may take some time to get back up.
- Turn on your computer when that happens.
- Use the HP Smart software or the HP Wireless Setup wizard to connect your printer to the network.
- To determine if there are any connectivity issues, print a wireless report.
- This report is available in the Wireless menu or network settings of your printer.
If the problem continues, your router manufacturer or network administrator may be responsible. If your Hp printer is not connecting, it may be more difficult to diagnose. Any issue related to brother printer visit Brother printer service center in dubai.
This blog has discussed the HP Printer Keeps Going Offline problem. How can this be fix? This article should help you resolve your printer problem. If you still have problems with your printer, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team includes a group of highly skilled technicians that can resolve your problems in one conversation.