Zopiclone is a popular sleeping pill of the non- benzodiazepine family which acts on GABA neurotransmitter in the brain and calms down the nerves for a peaceful and complete sleep at night. It tranquilizes the brain, promotes relaxation and induces slumber. Zopiclone for sleep is sold under the brand name of Zimovane and Imovane.
How long does Zopiclone keep you asleep ?
Zopiclone assures a sound sleep of 7-8 hours at night. However, drowsiness can stay in the body for close to 12 hours after its use.
Which is the standard dose of Zopiclone ?
First time users can start with a lower dose of 3.75 mg. The dosage can be increased to 7.5 mg after some time depending upon the medical condition of the patient and their response to treatment.
How Zopiclone should be used?
Zopiclone should be taken about an hour prior to bedtime. Just swallow the entire tablet as a whole with a water. Avoid splitting the tablet or breaking it into pieces.
Can you become Tolerant to Zopiclone?
If you take Zopiclone for more than three months, there is a probability that you will get addicted and dependent on it. Such users may find it difficult to get asleep without taking this medication.
Prolonged usage also reduces the efficacy of the medication and makes users tolerant on it. A higher dose is required by such people to experience similar effect.
Is it dangerous to suddenly stop using Zopiclone ?
Whenever you want to stop the use of Zopiclone, just seek the opinion of a sleep expert. Physician’s advice their users to taper the dose over a period of time so that their body becomes accustomed with the gradual reduction in dosage.
Sudden discontinuation of Zopiclone is not recommended as that can lead to withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety and rebound insomnia.
Treat insomnia with lifestyle changes and natural sleep aids
Buy Zopiclone online UK for Apart from the correct use of Zopiclone, you must also make certain changes in your lifestyle and try some natural sleep aids:
- Go to bed at a fixed time daily and wake up at exactly the same time, on all days of the week. Follow this rule strictly on all days of the week, including Sunday and holidays.
- Avoid the use of electronic screens such as TV, laptops, tablets and smart phones before bedtime. The light emanating from their screen disrupts the functioning of melatonin, a naturally occurring sleep hormone and prevents people from dozing off.
- A warm glass of milk before bedtime can make people drowsy. Listening to light music after retiring to bed can also induce slumber. Use of hair oil or a shower prior to sleep time can also offer quick sleep.
- To attain a quiet sleep, just avoid caffeine and liquor after evening time.
- Yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and cognitive behavior therapy are effective in promoting relaxation and inducing slumber.
- Chamomile tea, tincture of passion flower and Valerian capsules are effective in promoting drowsiness and inducing slumber.
- Magnesium calms the mind and body and offers a serene rest at night.
- Use of Lavender oil can improve sleep quality.
For More Information – https://www.articletab.com/